Part of a great Caravan tour across Costa Rica. 2 nights in a spacious bungalow. Large property on a hill side near volcano. Beautiful facilities. Volcano only smoking, wouldn't want to be there when very active - basically on the lower slope of the volcano! Service good, food good. For older folks, the walk between buildings or pool or whatever may be difficult. if have a car, no problem. Howler monkeys in area sounded like dogs barking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park