Family of five stayed in 2 Junior Suite rooms. The hotel is actually individual duplexes with porches. Each positioned so there is a stunning view of the volcano out the large glass windows. The rooms are nicely decorated. The bathrooms are ridicuously large. The staff was amazing. Extremely helpful and personable. Everyone loved the restuarant. I thought it was average and pricey but it is a resort restaurant. The pool was very nice with gorgeous views. There is a hot spring there but I never made it there. My daughter enjoyed it though. If you are looking for peaceful and private this is a great place to stay. I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park