We traveled to Arenal over Thanksgiving 2011, so the rainy season was just ending. The cabin we had was larger than we needed, we had the 2 bedroom with the tiny kitchenette, which we did not use, but nice to have the frig and counter to sit at. We loved being in the jungle, such a unique experience being able to hike on their trails at your leisure. We did the bird watch tour and the frog hike, loved the frog hike! The bird tour was fine, but we saw more birds eating breakfast sitting outside and others just on the grounds of the Oasis. Nice people and a fun experience.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Oasis Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Oasis Hotel
- Arenal Oasis Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful place is the results of several years of conservation, allowing to a different species of animal a new home; at the beginning of the 80’s was a big cattle field and now it is a paradise for Sloths, Mexican Anteater, Gray Fox, Ocelots, howler Monkeys, Toucans, Manakines, Hummingbirds, Turkeys, Tree Frogs, Glass Frogs and Poison Dart Frogs, Snakes, Lizards and much more...Accomplishing this rich natural environment, the Rojas Bonilla family created some cabins out in the woods, restaurant and one thematic trail of a several stations all along the refuge, where the visitors get a speech about natural history of the species. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.