I have to first start off by saying that the family who owns this little place are wonderfully nice. They are really trying to make this an eco friendly lodge. The grounds are great and the cause is worth while. With that said, the cabin we stayed in was so inundated with mold and mildew that we had to leave after our first night and cancel the rest of our stay there (luckily for us we had just come from arenal green down the road and they had room for us to stay the rest of our trip). The mold and mildew was so bad that we could not breath, we got no sleep and my lungs filled up with fluid from just being in the room for less than 8 hours. The walls were covered and there was absolutly no ventilation and the windows are locked shut. The fan that will blow mold onto you while you try to sleep is a bonus. We have stayed in dense rainforest before and have never experienced anything like this. Do the night walk it was wonderful. Sorry to say, unless they can get this under control, for health reasons do not stay here.