We came to La Selva quite by accident and a lucky accident it was! we decided to leave Montezuma two days earlier and were booked at the Lost Iguana later in the week, but they could not accomodate us earlier. Our travel agent booked us at La Selva and we absolutely loved it! Scott, the owner, is incredibly helpful and has a wealth of knowledge and jessie, his manager, is a warm, bubbly person who we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know. They took care of our every need and the cabins are an incredible value for the money. The beds were the most comfortable we slept in , in Costa Rica, and we actually preferred La Selva to the Lost Iguana Resort. La Selva has wonderful cabins and "personality".....we'd go back in a minute! Don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park