Our family (2 kids under 15) stayed here in July 2014. What stood out the most was how the staff worked from beginning to end to make our experience extremely positive. They constantly went out of their way to assist us and create a positive experience. They were so helpful with issues we were having completely unrelated to our stay there (rental car problems, having forgot our wallet when we went with a tour company, etc). They took any issue/problem and made it into a non-issue. On top of that, their grounds are beautiful, well-cared for, clean and relaxing. The hot springs are tastefully done, and the room we stayed in was spacious, very quiet and clean. We would welcome the opportunity to visit and receive their gracious hospitality again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park