We stayed 3 nights here booked by Eliot Greenspan of Costa Rica Custom Tours. We would never have found it in our own. Beautifully landscaped grounds with so many beautiful flowers, birds chirping every where, very nice Refreshing beautiful pool, and separate small but adequate hot springs on the premises . Our tour guides even found monkeys asleep in the trees at the entrance! Nice full Breakfast with fresh tropical fruits, eggs, American or Costa Rican style. Good coffee. Very peaceful. Very relaxing! I Fi in the lobby. Rooms very large and thankfully had AC to help cool and dry out the humidity. The only minus is its not close to town so you have to take a taxi to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park