We enjoyed our stay with Kokoro very much. The owner, the manager and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The garden, the landscapping, the flowers / trees, views were very enjoyable. The hot spring was nice. Lots of great activities to do around the hotel, such as the hanging bridge trail, the waterfall trail and the zip-line.
Each room has its own porch and its own yard, i.e., individual unit, not sharing the wall with other units, which is homey. The room is not fency, not like 5 star hotel, but it's nice for the price charged.
Overall, our stay (3 nights) was relaxing, fun and enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.