My wife and I stayed here during part of our honeymoon. I was utterly taken away by every aspect of this place. I know we got a deal staying here booking through mycostaricalink.com. We were upgraded to what seemed like the best suite in the place. Outside our bathroom window and comfy balcony we could see the Arenal volcano (when the clouds broke a bit). The room was so nice inside. I like how you put your room key in this thing which allowed the rest of the room to receieve power - yes I am an environmentalist at heart and can appreciate little things like this and how they can make a difference. We had a ginormous bed, a well functioning AC machine that ran quietly, a nice soaker tub, and a good area to sit back and read while sipping coffee. Most of the staff were very friendly. The ones at the front were very friendly. The only ones that had a bit of attitude were in the gift shop (made to feel like I was a burden to them while they were visiting with their friend and all I wanted to do was buy a soda). There was a nice pool there. There was massage services available but the hours were not good as we were doing activities all day and when I came back all sore I could not get this nasty kink worked out of my back - I guess that is much more my fault then theirs. Their restuarant was amazing and our waiter was the friendliest during our trip and we did meet many that were excellent. An after dinner coffee sitting on their couch looking out at the volcano felt so surreal. I like that the security there checked in each vehicle and tried to keep creepers away from bringing prostitutes back to the facility - so if that's your cup of tea you probably wouldn't like it there. Me though, I felt like I was in a classy joint. There seemed to be a lot of really great places in the La Fortuna/Arenal area but I would not want to go anywhere else if I were to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park