I say that it is "exclusive", because the hot spring pools are just for the guests (without tour buses bring in people for the day). I love the tranquility of the place and the staff and people are absolutely gracious. A welcome drink is offered once you arrive. What a nice touch! It's affordable (given that you actually get a villa to yourself (one shared wall) a full breakfast (delicious!) and access to the hot springs and lockers). The food is delicious but just a bit overpriced. The rooms open up to the lush garden with a view of Arenal (if the clouds are not in the way). There's same day laundry service and a concierge, Eduard, who helped us tremendously about day trips. Overall, my family and I were very pleased with our stay here. It's not as pricey as Tabacon and The Springs and not as overwhelming as Baldi either. So, it's your call as to what you want out of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 6 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park