We stayed 4 nights in la fortuna. The hotel was very nice! First you entered through a security gate to the property which I liked. You also wear band to identify you as a hotel guest.
The room was clean with great beds and toiletries. We had some ants invade so make sure there is no food laying around! This hotel practices green energy saving practice, it was annoying that the fridge would turn off once we left the room ( the room key turns power on the the room). We ended up asking for 2 hotel keys.
The property is well maintained with a fabulous hot springs pool and swim up bar. Sushi bar too but we didn't try it.
Breakfast ok buffet style. Please cover the fruit!! Flies all over it! Otherwise the other dishes were covered.
The restaurant is expensive and the food is not that good. We drove into town (5 mins away) for cheaper better tasting food.
There is a concierge to help with activity planning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park