The resort is the most beautiful resort that we have ever visited - "resort" is a term that most hotels use or even campgrounds in the USA - but Arenal Springs Resort is what defines a "resort". We only were able to stay one night but we felt like we had reconnected and relaxed for several days. The service from the pool / sushi bar as well as the outdoor restaurant was excellent. The sushi was the best my husband has every had and my virgin pina coladas were so yummy (nothing better then drinking a virgin pina colada while sitting in a hot spring pool on a bar stool. We felt spoiled and my husband was ready to face his busy, stressful work week in San Jose CR. Staff presented lots of smiles and pleasant greetings and right away service. I seen that the same employees who closed the restaurants at night were again working early in the am for breakfast - and all with the same smiles and pleasant greetings (they work very hard). The beds in our cabin were very firm - although I slept very well, its hard not to sleep well when you are so relaxed. The banana split in the open air restaurant was so yummylicous - definately get one if you are going. One night is not enough. We did a quick tour of Baldi hotsprings resort and it was also nice but much more "Vegas type Style" Arenal springs is far from "vegas style" it is just pure luxury. We were with out our son on this trip but the resort is family friendly and although the resort is large - the pools are all in one general location so easy to keep track of the preteens/teens yet give them their own freedom. Even the locker rooms and showers at the pool side were furnished with personal care items - excellent touch. We did the waterfall rappel tour on the day we checked out - excellent tour - but also very nice to come back to hotel (after checking out) and taking one last dip in the hot springs and having the opportunity to use the pool side locker room/shower to change clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 6 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park