Beautiful resort! The rooms were great and the bathroom was wonderful! The bathrooms had plants in the showers and when it rained, the rain ran down a stone wall into the plants....we want this bathroom at home! The grounds were beautiful and each room, which was attached to one other room, had it's own private garden area; with rocking chairs on the porch with a view of the volcano. The food and service was good. The only annoyance was when we went to have our meals. Our trip was all-inclusive and it seems that there was some confusion each and every time we went to eat. We had to wear yellow bands at this resort and we assumed this identified what we would be doing or getting during our stay. The first night there we were handed a large menu, but a few minutes later the hostess came and took it from us and handed us a smaller menu to chose from when she found out we were all-inclusive, that was a little awkward. We felt at times as if the staff at the restaurant were a little annoyed with us because we didn't have "tickets" that they kept asking for. So I explain all of this to say...maybe there should be more of an explanation to the tourist as to how to handle meals when it's all-inclusive and/or talk to the staff about being a little more patient or trained on how to handle this situation. Breakfast each day was wonderful, as it was a buffet and had lots to chose from; and our other meals were tasty too. All of this aside...it is a beautiful resort and the side trips of ziplining and Safari ride down the river was great! We loved our guides! The pool(s) and hot spring(s) were to die for and are a must when you visit here. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 6 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park