This is a beautiful place! The rooms are like cottages (duplexes). I would really give it a 4 !/2 star. The rooms are separated by a door so if you have noisy neighbors you get noise. We were lucky and had quiet ones. The bathroom also is 'open'--their are plants in the shower (big shower) with a corrugated plastic roof with a slight space. It is really beautiful and elegant but not great to keep out the noise. Your choice is beautiful ambiance or quiet. It was very quiet for us. Every once in a while we would hear a critter noise. There are porches with chairs and a table so you can sit outside and enjoy the views. There is also a large pool and 3 large hot springs to use. The hot springs are hotter at the top and flow down and get cooler with a bar and sushi bar in the coolest. Everything in the room is stocked once, to include the refrigerator with 2 cokes, 2 beers, and 2 waters. This also includes one tiny bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. They also provide an aroma candle and 2 other candles for ambiance. It is by far the best resort we have be in here in Costa Rica and the view of Arenal is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 6 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park