My husband and I stayed at the Arenal Springs Resort for two nights in April 2013. This resort was so amazing, from check-in to check-out! At check-in you are greeted with a smile and a delicious fruity drink! The property is very large and if you aren't close to the main registration/restaurant area its pretty cool because they have a staff that will drive you to your room in a golf cart. We stayed in the bungalows in the back row (700s), honestly every bungalow on the property has an incredible view of the volcano...so you can't go wrong regardless of where your room is. The rooms were great, definitely a bug issue (but, hey you are in the rainforest). We had someone come to our room to spray for bugs and after that we had no more issues.
On our first night we hit up the hot springs and the swim up sushi bar. A must do for sure! The hot springs were so amazing at this property, I can't say it enough. There are also kid friendly hot springs and cold water pools. I must also mention how beautiful the resort is. The flora and fauna is meticulously maintained. Finally, the free breakfast is not to be missed!! Pura Vida!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park