My two daughters and I stayed for 3 nights in March . Our unit was pleasant , comfortable, and clean, but my daughters were initially concerned that they looked to be the only people under age 65 . It does seem that a lot of tours use this hotel as a base. The breakfast was generous and quite good, but the disadvantage of the area is that you are stuck at your resort to eat unless you take a cab. We did have one unfortunate experience with a cab driver who quoted one price to go the the Falls and wait for us, then demanded much more. Be sure that you have an agreed upon price. We spent the money for a day pass to the Springs Resort hot springs, and they were great, especially the pools at the bottom with a slide and lush landscaping . They also have a good zoo with rescued animals , and it's worth a look. We enjoyed being woken up by singing birds each morning. I recommend this hotel, but be careful with the cab drivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 6 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park