We had a split visit to Arenal Springs. We stayed for a single night upon arrival in CR. The warm welcome, willingness to help and advise, and lovely surroundings (even in the dark!) made us right at home. Our room had less than no view, but we were on the quietest back corner of the property and had a great night's sleep. They allowed us to park our car while we were on an excursion, even when we weren't staying there the following night. When we returned to a car with a dead battery the staff made every effort to help us, including using personal vehicles to try to get enough energy for cranking a totally dead battery. They also tried to help us find our next hotel (listed with incorrect information, bad maps, and so on) when they had no available rooms.
We returned for the last two nights of our stay to one of the nicest views on property. The warm welcome and comfortable room were the perfect way to cap off our experience in CR. Although we were incredibly busy the last two nights, we took advantage of the bad weather and resulting unexpected power outage to simply relish the quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites and 3 Master Suites King and 3 Master Suites Queen with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park