From the moment we walked into the Arenal Springs Resort we felt so welcomed. Very friendly staff especially the lady who greeted us and another one walking around with a walkie talkie...sooooooo nice. (sorry wish I had gotten names) We stayed Feb 26th .....
We had FOUR 30 year olds and TWO mid 50 year olds in our group.....we ALL LOVED THIS PLACE. We went ziplining during the day and in the evening went to the hot springs at the resort, I think there is like 6 of them, we all had shushi at the swim up bar and a few drinks...what a great night. Our rooms were so nice and big...most of all CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN....the location is great with a fantastic view of the Volcano... The breakfast that is included is really good .................. We all wished we had stayed longer. Thank you Arenal Springs Resort for an amazing night while traveling through Costa Rica... The advertisment pictures of this place do not do it any justice....it really is BEAUTIFUL you can't beat the price and what you get at this resort...... So if you are thinking of booking this resort don't hesitate book it ............PURA VIDA !!!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Springs Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Springs Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Springs
- Arenal Springs Resort
- Arenal Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arenal Springs is located just 5 miles away from la Fortuna town toward the Arenal Volcano or National Park. We are located between La Fortuna town and the Arenal Lake.The Hotel count with 87 Junior Suites with direct view to the Arenal Volcano. Each room are surrounding with exotic gardens, beautiful flowers and many species of birds. These rooms offer either a king size bed or two double beds. Also we provide rooms with handicap access and adjoining rooms for families who want stay together.Our hotel offers you 2 swimming pools and a Thermal river.Hotel Arenal Springs Resort offers on each Junior Suite the best amenities for your comfort. King Bed or Two queen beds, Hair dryer, Cable TV, Mini bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Laundry Bag, Telephone, Safe deposit box, Coffee Maker free coffee and tea), Bath amenities, Private bath with tropical garden, hot water, Private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Venere, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.