We spend 2 nights here in January and were pleasantly surprised by the accomodations, location, and hospitality. Our room was large, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The view from our own private patio was gorgeous even though we only got a short glimpse of the volcano. The tropical garden surrounding our cabin made us feel like we were right in the rainforest. We enjoyed the simple but fresh breakfast each morning and felt absolutely welcomed by Jessie and her adorable family.
We originally planned to use shuttles and taxis to get around, but in the end opted to rent a car and we were sure glad we did. You could do without, but getting into town or to restaurants, or just exploring (the best part of our trip!) would have been a challenge without a car.
Although we followed our stay here by 4 days in a luxury resort on the west coast, we enjoyed our time at Erupciones Inn and La fortuna every bit as much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Erupciones Inn invites you to be our guest and discover bed and breakfast comfort and hospitality with warmth that is distinctly Costa Rican with most spectacular view of the majestic Arenal Volcano. Erupciones Inn Bed and Breakfast is located on the west side of La Fortuna, in front of the majestic Arenal Volcano, just 10 Kilometers from La Fortuna town, 1 km from Tabacon Hot Springs, 4 km from Baldi Hot Springs and 10 minutes from the Arenal Volcano National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Erupciones Inn Bed And Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erupciones Inn Bed And Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Erupciones Inn b&b
- Erupciones Inn Bed And Breakfast Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park