When we arrived after quite a few hours traveling by van from San Jose, We were greeted in an open air lobby with a free drink of our choice. We were informed about the restaurants, spa and other amenities. The Rooms we had were amazing. They were enormous. I had two grandchilddren in my room and my daughter and son in law in another. Each room had a hot tub with a huge window looking out at the volcano. Also floor to ceiling windows with a door to stand outside on a small area looking at the volcano. The gardens were gorgeous. I loved this hotel! Beds were comfortable and
the special touches(like a flower on our toilet paper roll. Bathrooms were huge also. There wasn't a thing i did not like about our rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park