This resort was definitely 5 stars because of the great service and great food. We booked a package that included free breakfast and free dinner. Some of my friends had steaks so that was great! The front desk staff were very nice and the bartender makes great drinks! The jacuzzi in the room was great and definitely added points. I recommend going to the spa! The massages are wonderful! The Hot springs are also very good because there are not a lot of people so it isn't crowded like other places. The view of the volcano is magnificent! Cannot wait to come back to this place in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park