My wife and I stayed for 5 nights in this amazing hotel. The rooms are the best I reckon we've stayed in with panoramic views of the lush tropical landscaping and Arenal Volcano, a huge Jacuzzi tub, King sized bed, his and hers sinks and private sitting area. We even saw toucans fly past our window!
The springs were nice, the pool clean and has great views of the volcano. Restaurant was great, we had buffet breakfast everyday which has both western and 'typical'. Dinner also fantastic, with great service.
I recommend for anyone wanting to splash on a nice hotel on their visit to Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park