My wife and I and friends stayed here as part of a package tour through Costa Rica...when we saw our rooms all we could say was "Wow!" The room itself is huge...very high ceilings, spacious, more of a suite than a room. And then the view...a full wall of windows and glass doors look directly at the Arenal Volcano without any obstructions or other buildings in your view...amazing! The food was good, plus you had the same view from the dining room of the volcano. The pool area and hot springs are great for relaxation. One low mark I would give the Arenal Kioro is the gym/game room building...seemed like more of an afterthought and obviously not used very much by anyone...but most are probably soaking in the pool, hot springs, or their own personal full sized hot tub that is in every room! Splurge a little and stay here if you have the option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park