Rooms are really nice - great views of the volcano, floor to ceiling windows, hot tubs and spacious.
Concierge booked all our taxis and Zipline excursion without any issues.
Grounds are impeccably maintained and lush with landscaping.
Pools were fine and hot springs were nice - probably about 10 different hot pools to choose from all tiered together.
Restaurants: Breakfast buffet was really great - lots of choices and fresh omelettes. Lunch by the pool was fair - more like an Applebee's menu. Dinner was good - but expensive and no kids menu.
I would definitely stay here again but skip lunch and dinner at their restaurant....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park