The Arenal Kioro hotel has probably the best location and best view of the Arenal Volcano. The in-hotel hot springs are wonderful. Choice, quality and price of food at dinner is great, particularly for vegetarians. Lunch could be better - in terms of quality and price. Breakfast was generally good - and was glad it was a buffet as opposed to a la carte, however, compared to the choice generally available in most hotels outside of the US it could have been grander. Hotel rooms were excellent - clean and spacious and with the most amazing views of the volcano. Spa was amazing. Service was friendly, and very good. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park