We had two top floor rooms with amazing views of the volcano and rainforest. We had wonderful service while staying at the hotel too. The room service brought me a pot of hot tea each morning to start my day. t. I also had a great experience at the spa. The spa windows are large and were open and it started to pour down rains while I enjoyed the hot rock spa treatment. It was very relaxing!
The gardens are so beautiful and the pathways are fun to walk around. We saw lots of frogs and various large bugs that my boys loved finding.
The food at the bar near the pool is excellent. Its also a really great atmosphere than the dinner restaurant. The dinner restaurant was marginal food. The service was always really good though.
The hotel is really a 4 star property. Its a bit tired and not the Four Seasons but its worth the price you pay to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park