What a place! What a room. The nature is overwhelming. Just imagin waking up in the morning, opening the curtains and looking directly at a live vulcano. The only slightly negative comment is that the hotel restaurant is a big, open room with many hard surfaces, this makes the room very noisy. The food is fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park