Everything about this hotel was fabulous. We were greeted with pina coladas and escorted to our room, which had a fabulous view of the volcano. The room was spacious and quiet. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and the pool/hot springs were never too crowded. The breakfast buffet included with the room was delicious. The hotel had nice extra touches that make it a memorable place to stay. We didn't want to leave!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Hotel
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.