If you want comfort, luxury, peace, nature, YOU SHOULD STAY in arenal kioro! I truly enjoyed my stay in this hotel... It is so peaceful, full of nature... It had everything I was looking for.. The service is excellent.. We went to a trip and got back late to the hotel to get our free breakfast. The manager said that it was ok, that we could have our meal anyways.. They cooks were cooking only for us since breakfast time was done already. The rooms are huge!! They are VERY clean as well, which I totally appreciated it. Don't think about it twice! This is the right place for anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park