What a way to wake up. A magnificent view. Clouds passing between you and the volcano.
The rooms are huge. They all face the volcano in the midst of a beautiful tranquil garden, hot springs and beauty as far as the eye can see. After a day of activities, slip into a comfortable beds and watch fire flies or slip into the hot tub thats in every room. Or go to the Spa and indulge in a little bit of heaven. Don't forget to order nachos by the pool.
So many nearby activities such as: Hiking into a crater, White water rafting, ATV's, Tarazan swings into the water. Hiking through a rainforest, Haning Bridges, Rapelling, Monkey's and sloths in trees, Ziplining. I can go on and on. Most importantly, anything and everything you eat tantalizes your taste buds. Most places grow their own herbs and provide fresh fish and fresh food. Rice and beans never tasted so good. The fruit is out of this world. The portions are huge.
For the Ultimate vacation - Go to Costa Rica, The Arenal area is one small part of heaven. There is something for everyone
The staff at Kioro are helpful and always smile. The service is calm and respectful. They go out of their way for you.
This was our second time and Silvia (see below) always arranges our trips, with guides, hotel, excursions, etc. She finds the best prices and her creativity in finding something for everyone is appreciated. I have never recommended a travel agent but she is so good. I have to share.
Silvia Mattio - Travel Advisor
2248.0048 (phone - Costa Rica)
888.683.9558 (fax - USA)
1.888.294.1512 (TF US/Canada)
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Hotel
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.