I booked two rooms for this past weekend. Since the price was over $250 I was expecting much more. Both cabins had a damp smell. Coffee pot smelled like hell. The AC on one of the units was not working, the hotel's thermal waters were under maintenance. When we checked out and pointed out these inconveniences, there was absolutely NO APOLOGY FROM THE HOTEL STAFF. The only thing positive about our stay is that it has a nice view of the volcano, but we could get that from other hotels in the area at a lower price. TOTALLY OVERRATED!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park