This was our third fantastic stay at Arenal Kioro. Our first stay was last year with our
\Granddaughter Erika Koepsel and her boyfriend from Chicago Illinois, then we stayed
again with our Secretary and her husband, Susan and Ron Cramer, from Fort Lauderdale,
Florida and this time was for a very special Christmas & Birthday treat to our Grandson, Kevin
Koepsel and his college friend, Joe Scariot from St. Louis, Missouri, enjoyed their very first
trip to Costa Rica, just before they graduate from the University of Dayton, in Dayton, Ohio,
to end their "student experiences" and begin their working careers. On their very first trip
to Costa Rica of course, they wanted first to visit the famous Arenal Volcano, where you simply
cannot get a better or closer view than from the Arenal Kioro Hotel where you can just relax in
your in-room hot tub and look right out the window at this magnificent volcano scene. And
then it is a fairly short ride over to Sky Trek for the fantastic ride up over the Jungle to do the
Zip-Line. Then one can stay and enjoy, as we did lunch at the "Chill Out Bar & Restaurant with
another close up view of the Volcano and some wonderful luncheon treats. The pool areas,
the outdoor dining space, the Gazebo, the Hot Springs, The Spa and Gym are just a few of the
special treats in store for you when you stay at Arenal Kioro.
The Staff here is the absolute best, from the Manager right on down to waiters, spa attendees,
cooks, Front Desk Concierge, hotel maids and on and on and on......they are all just outstanding.
We especially want to make note of the lovely and accomodating your lady who will fix you
special omlets upstairs in the breakfast dining room in the morning and the wonderful cook
who prepares lunches and snacks down at the pool area, who without a doubt makes the most
wonderful Quessadilla's you have ever eaten before in your entire life! (No kidding.)
So next time you are traveling in Costa Rica and want to stay at the very best place in
Arenal, make certain you book the Arenal Kioro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park