Beautiful rooms… they were large and very luxurious. Staffs and food were excellent.
I would have given a 5 star if they had a better dehumidifying system. To get some of the humidity out of the room, we had to crank down the AC as low as it can go which made the room so cold that we had to wear jackets in the room. Getting into damp, cold bed was very unpleasant. A small portable dehumidifiers in each room would have solved the problem. When I requested one for our room, they just febreezed the room and cranked the AC down.
As nice as the rooms were, hated coming back to our damp, cold rooms….
As we got to our next hotel in Guanacaste, we had to dry out all our clothes packed from Kioro.
Very unfortunate we were not able to enjoy the luxurious room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park