The Arenal Kioro is a wonderful suite hotel. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and very clean. Our room (1204) was very private. It looked out directly at the volcano and the balcony jutted into the rain forest. Every morning we opened the glass walls and laid in bed- listening to all of the birds. One morning we had a troop of white faced monkeys look at us from their trees- about 25 ft away. The service was excellent- we particularly liked the services of Melvin- who would point out flocks of Toucans to us. The natural springs were lovely. The web site does not do this hotel justice- it is much better than depicted. We would go back anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Hotel
- Arenal Kioro Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer’s delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Arenal Kioro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.