If you wish to visit the genuine Costa Rica, this is the place to go. Close enough to town, amazing gardens and a really nice pool with great view to the volcano.
The service at the hotel is great; you can feel they are happy to have you there...at the same time, there is no way to feel they are pretending to be nice...genuine costarican people is my best description.
What you pay is what you get...they are honest and hard working people offering good and very clean rooms. In Costa Rica people eat a lot for breakfast and this hotel is no exception to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park