We stayed here for a couple of nights and did enjoy our stay although the facilities are fairly basic and it is a 20 minute walk to the town centre and restaurants. The accommodation consists of separate cabins in a well maintained park. Ours contained twin beds, fridge, air conditioner, a cafetiere (coffee extra) and a safe (key extra) with an attached bathroom. Breakfast served on the covered patio by the pool but was rather skimpy - fruit followed by scrambled egg and gallo pinto. The staff were very helpful in giving information and arranging taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park