Hotel itself is o.k. People are friendly and breakfast is o.k.
Hot water is simply not available. Water heating system is gas powered and standing outside against a wall. We asked twice to repair it and twice it was promised and twice nobody did anything.
The road along the hotel is very noisy with a 24 hour traffic flow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park