The setting of Arenal Country Inn is just idealic, the small wooden cabins set amoung a beautiful garden with lash trees and flowers and lots of exsotic birds, are very comfortable and roomy enough, with decent size bathroom with hot water, tv, air-con, fridge coffee making facilites and a small porch with comfortable seating. The volcano is standing very proud and visiable from every corner of the garden. The swimming pool is great too. The Inn is within a short walking distance from the town and a short taxi ride from the volcano waterfall. The only draw back is that the system for the cabins is different to the one in the main hotel, therefore if you need an early breakfast or an alarm call, forget it, but everything else make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park