After coming from an all inclusive resort on the beach we are extremely happy with the Inn. The cabins were clean, cute, and in a beautiful garden setting. The free "tico" breakfast was good and the set up was nice. We walked into town, not too far about 10 minutes and did some shopping. We ate at El Establo next door and they had some great ceviche. The pool was relaxing and no one was there, and had a great view of Arenal Volcano from the hotel and pool. I would recommend staying here if you are busy sightseeing all day which most people are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park