The Arenal Country Inn is a nice hotel in a beautiful garden setting. The cabins are a little old, but clean and quiet. You have TV (no remote control), a fridge and a small bench outside the room on the "terrace" to sit on and watch birds. Breakfast was not very good, not because of the Tico style but more because of the taste.We did not try the restaurant.Staff was friendly but speaks very poor English (as poor as my Spanish, maybe) The Arenal C.I. is outside of town, about a 10 min walk, but I think it´s quite dangerous to walk because the way to and from town is very dark and Ticos drive very wildly...All in all, this hotel was one of the better ones in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park