This property was pretty basic little duplex cabins with a nice pool looking up to Arenal Volcano. Bed was squeeky so changed over to second bed next night and it was fine. Breakfast setup was Tico style and average. Property lacked lustre with landscaping way behind good standard of cleanup. There was a guard walking the property at night and the barédisco was only two minutes walk with good food and entertainment. Cabins backed onto a very busy street so noise was an issue. Staff friendly and rates average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park