Staying at the Arenal Volcano Inn in August. Had a Volcano View and were lucky enough to see the top for 20 minutes one afternoon. There is quite abit of bird life around the rooms hummingbirds etc. Room was very clean, as was the restaurant. The breakfast was extremely good, alot of variety and the hot food was hot not lukewarm!! We also ate here in the evenings as it was so good and reasonable. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park