I stayed here with my family for 2 nights and had a great time!
-Rooms were clean and spacious, with wi-fi and air conditioning
-Beautiful views of the volcano and surrounding areas
-Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful
-Grounds and pool were well kept
-Restaurant onsite has great menu for lunch and dinner, and a delicious complimentary breakfast buffet
-This hotel is not very close to the town of La Fortuna
Bottom line: I would absolutely recommend staying the the Arenal Volcano Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.