First things you'll notice when you get there:
gorgeous, well-kept property filled with plants, plants, plants, flowers, flowers, green, green, green :)
turn around and omg it's a PERFECT-get-your-camera-out view of the Arenal volcano!:) (weather-permitting, duh...lol) :)
Then comes interaction with the front desk staff aka AMAZING persons #'s 1 and 2. Then you're taken to your room and helped by WONDERFUL person #3.
Your room is in a little individual cabin-looking duplex (but not duplex-looking) building...super cute... :) has its own little path lined with plants and just adds to the whole look of green, happy Costa Rica :)
Inside are all the amenities you'd expect to see in a U.S. hotel comparable to something that falls somewhere in a Holiday Inn/La Quinta level: comfortable, cute, clean, not luxurious, not a budget hotel either, perfect for a person to leave satisfied with his/her stay :)
The next morning, you check out the breakfast and you're greeted by a tasty selection of traditional breakfast foods and Costa Rican classics.
and then there's Melvin (one of the restaurant staff). I can only hope this person is there when you go. He's such a wonderful, kind person and, along with the rest of the entire staff, has such impeccable customer service skills that breakfast is made that much more pleasant.
Throughout the course of our five-night stay, we interacted with the majority if not all the staff, and I can safely say that their treatment of each hotel guest will surpass your expectations.
We were given so much info, attention, time, help, and suggestions for anything and everything that involved giving us the best experience possible!!
To Javier, Fernanda, Melvin, management, and the rest of the staff: thank you very much for making our stay so enjoyable, and hope to see you again someday!! :) big hug :) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park