We stayed here as part of our Gate 1 Tour. Everything about this hotel was fantastic. One night, there was a big rainstorm that knocked the power out, and one of the employees brought a flashlight to our room so we could see! The food was great, the pool was great, the view was spectacular. We booked a rafting trip through the hotel, and when it turned out to be unsafe and my husband was injured, they helped us get some of our money back! Everyone was fantastic. I appreciated a computer for guests in the lobby since I packed the wrong charger for my tablet. I would highly recommend this hotel. I would NOT book the rafting trip they offer, since the guide didn't tell us the river was too high to be classified 2 and 3 rapids until we were there...but that's another story...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park