Stayed here for two nights 5/31/13 and 6/1/13. The Ground are beautiful and the staff is welcoming and very freindly. The restaurant has a great view and served some of the better meals we had on our trip. The rooms were clean and had a great view. My only problems were with some ants that were crawling all around the corner counter. I called and they sent somebody ou to spray which worked, but the smell from teh spray wasnt all that pleasant. The other thing was the air conditioner blew right on you which made for a real cold noght sleep. I kno wthat beats the alternative of no air, but just one of those things. The last thing is the minibar rates were not clear. My son had a snapple that clearly said was $2.50, but upon checkout were were told it was c2500.00 (Colones) which is $5.00. We even brought the mini bar menu for them to see, but they wouldn't make a change to the charge.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.