We stayed at this property as part of a week long tour with Gate 1 Travel. The rooms were spacious and even had a kitchen "nook" with counterspace and fridge. The property itself is beautifully landscaped with a nice view of the volcano. They offered us a deal at the spa which we jumped on, which was more reasonably priced than anything I've had in the States. The staff was wonderful. I already want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park