I extended my trip in Costa Rica and was now traveling alone and had caught a cold. Imagine my surprise when I called for room service hoping (but no way expecting) to get some chicken noodle soup. But they had it! Chicken vegetable soup which they also served with a side of rice (without my even asking for it). Couldn't have been better served than if I was back home.
To top it off, upon learning that I was under the weather, the manager took the initiative to call me to let me know that if I needed anything at all, he was just a phone call away. And that even though he left work at 9PM, if I called after that I would reach security who would then call him on my behalf. Now that's service!
This doesn't even get into why I initially picked this hotel. Not needing to stay at one of the super fancy hotels in this area (after checking out several) I drove by this one which stood out from most of the others. Modern construction with individual houses, it was a really nice place at a really good price--a true value.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.