We stayed at Arenal Volcano Inn on our way to Monteverde. We arrived in the afternoon and were greated by lovely staff, Margarit (I am pretty sure) was so nice and taught us a few phrases in Spanish, then booked a trip to the hot springs for us. We had a nice room with a view of the volcano. Would stay here again if travelling through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park