We stayed at room 110 and had a perfect view of the volcano. If only the rain and fog cleared up, we would have seen it but Mother Nature wasn't very accomodating. Despite the weather, we still enjoyed our 2-day stay at Arenal. The front desk accomodated our last min. request to book an ATV tour on the same day we arrived. Service is excellent at the hotel. They were all very pleasant and seem happy to help. Wi-fi worked in our room with no problem. I agree with previous comments about the rooms being a little out-dated, specially the bathrooms. We were still very happy with what we got though. Our toilet wasn't flushing on our last day so we called the front desk to report this and someone showed up right away to fix the problem. We were quite impressed with that.
The hotel is located about 10-15 mins. away from Tabacon. The front desk can call a taxi for you if you didn't rent a car so this was very helpful for us. All in all, we were quite happy with our stay and would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park